Saturday, November 10, 2007

looking back and looking forward

Thank god for digital photos and computer, they make the walk down in memory lane so easy. My husband is out with his co-workers this evening, I was suppose to join them but my mom wasn’t available to watch Jake, so I am home alone while Jake is asleep. I started to look through old photos of Jake, and I can’t believe how much he has grown. To be honest, the future scares me and sometimes I wish we can stand still in this moment in time, but I guess it is not really an option.

I don’t really know how to describe our lives in the past 5 ½ years. There have been so many tears, so much fear, and way too may heart aches; but some how we made it through, and are still together trying to make a better life for Jake, and for us. Hopefully next month we will move into our new house. Jake will have plenty of space to walk both in door and out door. I can picture it in my head when the spring time comes, Jake will help plan flowers, although he would probably destroy them before planning them, but what the heck, it is a sensory experience to have his hands covered with mud.

Here are some pictures of Jake when he was younger, he was always very cute I must say, but of course I am bias…