Thursday, October 04, 2007

A note from Jake's speech therapist at school

Today I got the following note from Jake's speech therapist at school, it reads: " Jake did an excellent job! He was able to pick yellow from black correctly 7/7x. He was also able to identify corn, sun, banana, and star correctly by pointing! I am so proud!!! :) :)"

Yes, she did have the 2 smiley faces at the end...Isn't this a great note to read after a long day of work?
I think Jake is making new friends at his new school, it seems that everytime I go to school, some one always says hi him. All the paras in his class seem to like him.

On a different subject, Jake still won't go to the potty with any of the paras at school after one month of trying. Today his teacher wrote the following:
"We are giving Jake extra juice. Also we are showing him some cereals that he can get if he goes to the potty....We can try a cheese doodle tomorrow (cereal did not impress him much)." Let's hope tomorrow the cheese doodle can do the trick...

I got Jake's Halloween costume today, I think it is going to really cute. I got it on eBay. Pictures will follow when Halloween comes..