Monday, October 26, 2009

another month has gone by

I can’t believe another month has gone by since I last updated. Jake is doing well and Max is growing like crazy, he is already wearing 6 - 9 months clothes and he is not yet 3 months old.

Jake’s convaid stroller is not holding up as well as it should. I am trying to get in touch with Convaid and hopefully a local dealer can fix it without costing us an arm and a leg. But nothing is easy when it comes to special needs equipments, so I am expecting a long, drown out process ahead. Luckily Jake does have a wheel chair he can use for the school bus, the only problem is the wheel chair does not fit in my car if I need to take him to or pick him up from school. Well, there will always be a solution somewhere, so we will see how this thing unfolds.

I have to stop now because it is kind of hard to type with one hand while holding a very heavy baby in the other hand.